Would you like to complete your study in Germany? The STIBET completion grants are available for overseas students and have the possibility to cover living costs. Heidelberg University is offering a chance for overseas students to accomplish their studies in the desired place.
This study program is open only to international doctoral candidates who are admitted to one of the Faculties of Heidelberg University.
The Graduate Academy is a program at Heidelberg University that supports and fosters doctoral candidates. It was created in 2006 to strengthen the university’s position in fostering young talent as well as provide them with excellent training and education capabilities.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the opportunity is October 3, 2022.
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: Graduate Academy
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 600 € per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Position in one of the faculties of Heidelberg University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Qualified candidates should have a master’s degree from an internationally accredited Institution of higher education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, applicants must complete the online application form for STIBET completion grants.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a scanned copy of the admissions letter from the faculty (Annahme als Doktorand/in) or a valid student identification document (Studienbescheinigung).
- A letter of recommendation (max. one page) must be submitted directly to the Graduate Academy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Admission Requirements: The successful candidate must hold a university degree (master‡s or equivalent above average) that permits access to doctoral studies.
- Language Requirement: Excellent English skills (spoken and written) are mandatory.
Each successful scholar will receive 600 € per month and it is limited to a time period of 3 months to support their education at Heidelberg University in Germany.