Aarhus University is delighted to announce the Fully-funded PhD international awards in Experimental Nuclear Physics for students worldwide. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The main purpose of this program is to support highly motivated and talented students who wish to study for a PhD degree for the academic year 2022/2023.
Established in 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university and public universities in Denmark. It provides more than 1000 bachelor‡s, master‡s, doctoral and research programs across disciplines.
Why study at Aarhus University? The university is dedicated to preparing students to address societal issues and needs. Students can visit the careers centre in this location, which will assist them launch their careers.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 1 November 2022. Please send your entry on time to get better consideration.
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree will be awarded in Physics and Astronomy programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Before entering PhD program the candidate is normally expected to have or obtain a Master degree, but this is not a requirement.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants must take admission in a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligated to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, degree certificate, description of previous relevant merits and a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans, and letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a fully financed PhD position to the successful candidates for the academic session 2022/2023. The place of employment is Aarhus University, and the place of work is the Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ny Munkegade 120, DK-8000 Aarhus C., Denmark.