Birmingham City University is now accepting applications for the School of Computing and Digital Technology Fully-funded PhD International Studentships in the UK. This scholarship will cover your tuition fees and living expenses while you study.
The award is targeted towards highly talented students who are studying a PhD programme at the School of Computing and Digital Technology.
Established in 1992, Birmingham City University is a well-known university in the United Kingdom’s heartland that offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It has established a reputation for offering high quality, student-centered instruction in an inviting, formal atmosphere.
Application Deadline: For Home Applicants (including Pre-Settled and EU Settled): Monday 31st October 2022 for a February 2023 start and International Applicants: 1st October 2022 for a February 2023 start.
- University or Organization: Birmingham City University
- Department: School of Computing and Digital Technology
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program at the School of Computing and Digital Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a master‡s degree from a recognized.
- Candidates must enrolled in a PhD degree at the university.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in PhD degree programme at Birmingham City University. After that, they will need to complete an online application form and submit it directly to the university, along with scans of the following documents. Students can also apply through a country representative.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please complete the project proposal form,?ensuring that you quote the project reference where you will be required to upload your proposal in place of a personal statement as a pdf document.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Birmingham City University will provide a 36-month fully funded PhD Studentship, in-line with the Research Council values, which comprises a tax-free stipend paid monthly (£16,062 for 2022-2023) per year and a Full-Time Home Fee Scholarship (£4,596 for 2022-2023) for up to 3 years, subject to you making satisfactory progression within your PhD research.