The Chalmers University of Technology is seeking high-potential applicants to apply for International PhD Student Positions in Supramolecular Chemistry.
This studentship is available for the most talented candidates commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. This student position is designed for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a private university in Gothenburg, Sweden. It specializes in technology, natural sciences, architecture, and other management disciplines.
Students at Chalmers develop the ability to think critically and solve problems analytically while studying engineering principles. They create an awareness and understanding of science-based design and how it can positively impact their future.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for this application is 2 October 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme in Supramolecular Chemistry offered at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant for this PhD student position should have a MSc degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in supramolecular chemistry, nanotechnology, materials engineering, or an equivalent qualification.
- The applicant should also have experience in organic synthesis, particularly air-sensitive reactions on the Schlenk line and/or in a glove-box.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this funding program, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor‡s and master‡s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
The selected candidates will be provided five-year employment to carry out the research and coursework needed to obtain a PhD degree at the Chalmers University of Technology.