If you’re passionate about promoting higher education opportunities in engineering, we would love to have you at Grainger College of Engineering for the 2020-21 academic year.
All incoming and continuing students enrolled or planning to get admission at the Engineering School at Grainger College can apply for this fellowship program. The fellowship offers benefits such as tuition, stipend, internships, and access to GEM resources. Any US national student can apply for this opportunity.
Established in 1868, and one of the original units of the school, Grainger College of Engineering is ranked as one of the top schools for engineering in the world. It has an excellent reputation and offers a wide range of engineering majors, including computer science and aerospace engineering.
Why choose Grainger College of Engineering? Our college strives to uncover new technology and create insights that will revolutionize society as a whole.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their applications by November 15, 2022, at 11:59 ET
- University or Organization: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Department: Grainger College of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: US national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the MSc or PhD engineering and science program offered at the Grainger College of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent residents at the time of application.
- The applicants may be American Indian/Native, African American/Black, or Hispanic American/Latino.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must complete an online application form on the university‡s portal. Fellowship applications must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide letters of recommendation and other necessary documents demanded at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have earned at least a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college in the United States with a 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient and fluent in the English language.
The Grainger College of Engineering will award the selected candidates this fellow position that will cover the tuition fee and will provide them a stipend to pursue their choice for MSc or Ph.D. programme.