Massey University offers Screen Arts funding scholarships for undergraduate students. This scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens enrolled in an undergraduate degree. The purpose of this application is to provide financial assistance for students pursuing a degree in art.
The award amount is $10,000, and it can be given as a one-time renewable grant. This means that recipients should continue to remain enrolled in undergraduate degree programs at Massey University.
- Organization: Massey University
- Department: Art
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the undergraduate degree offered at Massey University.
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
The Screen Arts Scholarship supports a promising student in preparation for a career in the screen arts industry. The scholarship provides funding for the recipient to attend a recognized institution of higher education to pursue studies in film, television, or new media production. In addition to financial support, the scholarship also provides access to a network of industry professionals who can offer guidance and mentorship.
The grant is only available for a New Zealand citizen or resident.
- For full-time (minimum of 105 credits) Study
- In the first year (i.e. 100 level) of the Bachelor of Screen Arts with Honours
- At the Massey University Wellington campus.
How to Apply
To apply for the Screen Arts program, please complete this application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application.