The Society of Iranian-American Women for Education (SIAWE) is offering academic scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year. Applicants with a high GPA are invited to apply now.
The aim of this study program is to provide financial assistance to undergraduate women and motivate them to achieve academic excellence. This program is open to Iranian students only.
The University of Texas at Austin is a bold, ambitious leader – the first public institution of higher education in the state that was established on high intellectual standards. There are more than 100 undergraduate and 170 graduate programs offered by the University of Texas. Additionally, it offers ground-breaking initiatives like the Freshman Research Initiative and Texas Interdisciplinary Plan that support academic excellence and leadership growth.
Why study with us? Excellence in education, research, and teaching are priorities of UTexas. The organization’s goal is to excel in connected fields – undergraduate, graduate, research, and public service.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only from October 1, 2022 to November 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Texas at Austin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students of Iranian are eligible for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for undergraduate study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, students must have to complete the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen and resident of Iran who demonstrates financial need.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this needful award, students must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled, aspirants can fulfill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Personal Statement: You must provide a typed statement (minimum 300 words, maximum of 2 pages) that addresses the following points:?
- Financial need – indicate need for financial assistance, including any recent changes in your financial situation (e.g. medical bills, loss of sponsorship).
- Career goals – indicate what your future plans are after graduating from UT Austin.
- Bank statements: You must provide copies of your monthly bank statements for the most recent three months, including a statement of deposits and balances.
- Special documentation: Submit evidence of the termination of a scholarship, loss of sponsorship, medical bills, or written documentation of government restrictions on funds/resources permitted out of your country that demonstrate financial need.
- Admission Requirements: For grasping the opportunity, students must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to prove that they have the right level of written and spoken in English.
The University of Texas will provide an award amount of $3,500 for successful candidates at the University of Texas at Austin.