The University of Leeds is offering an international scholarship for the Water, Sanitation, and Health Engineering MSc. The scholarship awards 50% tuition fees to successful applicants, who must apply for the course. All international applicants are welcome to apply.
- Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing bachelor’s and master‡s degree programs.
- Award Amount: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Candidates
- Eligible Countries: All international Candidates are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the Water, Sanitation, and Health Engineering MSc only (see separate entry for other specified School of Civil Engineering courses) offered at the University of Leeds.
If you’re an international student who has achieved high academic achievement, then you’ll qualify for these competitive opportunities as a 50% tuition fee reduction. There are limited scholarships available for this. However, these endowments give students an outstanding opportunity to continue their education and professional development.
- Water, Sanitation, and Health Engineering MSc (Eng)
To be considered for the opportunity , you must:
- Be classified as an International student for tuition fee purposes
- Have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Master’s program included in the eligible courses section
- Be a self-funding student
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (Hons), based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes, or equivalent
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and extracurricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Master’s programs and student community.
How to Apply
You can apply now by completing the online form. Please note that you will need your University of Leeds Application ID to continue. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it when you are finished. Your application will be reviewed, and you will be notified if you have been accepted.