New York’s Higher Education Services Corporation is honored to announce the establishment of its Senator José Peralta New York State DREAM Act International Awards & Tuition Assistance Program for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Higher Education Services Corporation can guide you through this application process. If you want to study an undergraduate or graduate programme in the USA, this is the perfect service for you.
The New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) is committed to arming students with the financial resources they need to pursue higher education. HESC will procure goods and services in a fair, ethical, and open manner and protect the procurement process from inappropriate influences. All HESC procurements are conducted by New York State Finance Law. HESC staff are hired by going through an impartial civil service examination.
There is no set deadline for applying. You can apply anytime during the application period, typically September to July. Applications are reviewed as they come in, so make sure to apply early to have the best chance of success!
- University or Organization: Higher Education Services Corporation
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: Education funds
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have both attended a New York State high school for at least two years and have received an NYS high school diploma OR received an NYS high school equivalency diploma OR qualified for in-state tuition at SUNY or CUNY colleges.
- Apply within five years of earning your NYS high school or equivalency diploma if pursuing an undergraduate degree or ten years if pursuing a graduate degree.
- Have one of the following citizenship/immigration statuses:
- Have a T-Visa
- Have a U-Visa
- Have Temporary Protected Status
- Be without lawful immigration status.
- Be a U.S. Citizen whose permanent home is not in New York State.
- Be a paroled refugee whose permanent home is not in New York State.
- Be a Permanent Resident Alien whose home is not in New York State.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award Apply now; you will be directed to the DREAM Act application, powered by international scholarship & tuition Services (ISTS). After getting enrolled, please email NYSDREAM@applyISTS.com.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the NYS High School Transcript reflecting two or more years of High School attendance at an NYS High School & NYS High School Diploma;
- NYS High School Equivalency Diploma reflecting passing scores Note: Document uploads for the other programs will be indicated throughout the DREAM Act Application.
- Your high school transcript
- Tuition Bill or other documentation from your college showing that you are charged instate tuition
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a U.S. high school diploma or its recognized equivalent or must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to submit certificates of English language competency.
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded education funds in the USA for the academic year 2022/2023.