The University at Albany offers a Master of Science in Epidemiology and Public Health. The program is designed to prepare students for careers in public health, health science, and other related fields. The comprehensive curriculum covers courses on epidemiology, biostatistics, and environmental health. U.S. citizens are eligible to apply with a monthly stipend available as an option.
- Organization: University at Albany
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award Amount: Monthly Stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: U.S. Citizens
- Subject: Epidemiology, Public Health, Health Science
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the master‡s degree offered at the University at Albany
The Child Development and Disability Branch (CDDB) of the Division of Human Development and Disability (DHDD), National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD), at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia, is currently accepting applications for a research opportunity.
The qualified candidate should have received a master‡s degree in one of the relevant fields (e.g., Epidemiology, Public Health, Health Science). The degree must have been received within five years of the appointment start date.
- Public Health background
- Comfortable engaging external partners, both national and state
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to respond to requests and inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to develop talking points and impact statements that reflect program strategies and priorities
- Interest in the development of procurements, including task orders, contracts, and cooperative agreements packages
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with developmental disabilities is desirable but not required
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online processor.