Scholarships are awarded to students in need to make up for tuition costs, which is at an all-time high. If you are interested in the Georgian College’s prestigious Dragon Boat Award, applications open in 2020.
Georgian College is pleased to offer its ‘Tuition Assistance Grant for International Students’ program. This financial support scheme currently offers a minimum tuition assistance grant of $1,000 as well as a variety of other funding opportunities.
Founded in 1967, Georgian College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology based in Ontario, Canada. The college offers academic upgrading, apprenticeship training, certificate and diploma courses as well as apprenticeships. Georgian College delivers powerful ways to accelerate your career success and future with a wide range of online options programs or taking advantage of the Career Centre for individual professional development courses.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 30 September 2022. Please send your entry on time to get better consideration
- University or Organization: Georgian College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Canadian nationals and students from overseas are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any programme at Georgian College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent academic achievements.
- You must be an international student in any year of any program at Georgian College who demonstrates financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can Sign In to the student portal of the university and submit their admission applications. You will be automatically considered based on your completed General Application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- Academic records
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all entry requirements to undertake a degree study at Georgian College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0+
- TOEFL IBT – 31+
The selected international student will be given a sum of $1,000 to dedicate towards the tuition fee of any applied degree programme at Georgian College.