Academically strong students are invited by the University of Fraser Valley to participate in its International Emergency Fund Scholarship and conduct a sponsored study in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Fraser Valley is offering an awesome scholarship to students who choose this school and are from an area affected by a crisis or catastrophe. This unique scholarship will provide tuition, room and board, and relocation funds up to $36,000. You must attend the University of Fraser Valley as an international student and be from a region affected by a national crisis or catastrophe to qualify for this award.
University of the Fraser Valley’s five campuses provide students with a variety of options for studying in one of Canada’s most beautiful and dynamic regions. UFU ranks 6th among Canada’s universities.
What makes the University of Fraser Valley a great choice? The University of Fraser Valley will be known for being a gathering place for learners, leaders, and seekers. It will focus on diverse pathways of scholarship that lead to connections with your community, reconciliation and prosperity.
Application Deadline: Applicants for this application will be considered on a rolling basis.
- University or Organization: University of Fraser Valley
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $36,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any degree program, undergraduate o graduate, taught at the University of Fraser Valley.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been affected by a national crisis or catastrophe in their home region.
- The applicants must meet the admission requirements and are eligible to enroll in a program of study open to international students at UFV
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for admission at UFV via its application portal. Interested applicants must send an email to email@example.com with “IEF Scholarship” in the subject header along with the supporting documentation to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a written statement of interest in a program of study at UFV as well as a brief overview of their educational history and their current situation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must fulfill one of the English language proficiency proof required by the university.
The University of Fraser Valley will award the selected candidates the following benefits:
- Tuition for 2 academic years (approx. CAD 12,000 to $36,000 depending on status)
- Room and board (UFV’s on-campus student housing and meal plan)
- Modest relocation allowance (if applicable)